Helping people connect to ideas that expand their vision of who they really are and all that they can be
“Experience is a master teacher, even when it’s not our own.”
Corporate Consciousness has a particular passion for helping highly capable, curious, and opportunity driven individuals to leverage their genius, realize their dreams, and build community and support amongst themselves. That is why we developed the True North Groups.
Growth through peer learning
Peer learning is learning from others with whom you share some common attributes or interests. True North groups are the Corporate Consciousness answer to building strong peer learning communities.
True North Groups are intimate, Enneagram based, small groups, that shares their professional and personal challenges, as well as their experience, beliefs, values, and principles in an extremely confidential setting with others who share similar responsibilities, goals, problems, and opportunities.
Each group is either exclusively male or female. Each member is chosen by our facilitators to create the most effective dynamic for the entire group. Each group is selected for the greatest diversity in business, thought, communication style, and life experience without competing scenarios. There are a maximum of 12 members in a group.
True North Groups meet on a monthly basis for two hours. Group meetings focus on deepening our knowledge and application of the Enneagram. We address burning issues and share best practices, processes, business resources, as well as recommendations in a highly facilitated and effective environment. We operate like a board of advisors, creatively challenging and offering support to each other in an effort to move the needle and increase business outcomes. We also bring in subject matter experts where there is a common interest within the group.
Most importantly, confidentiality is foundation and core of True North Groups.
True North members also meet with a Corporate Consciousness facilitator monthly, engaging on strategies and issues better suited for individual discussion. In their hour-long 1:1 session, the facilitator and that group member work on their particular business or personal challenges, creating clear goals and objectives, sharing tools for personal and professional growth, removing limiting barriers, and holding each member accountable to their stated and measurable goals.
- Possess high decision-making authority
- Have at least 10 years of business experience
- Have a strong desire to take your career to the next level
- Have the ability to be vulnerable, open, and honest with the other members
- Be able to make a strong commitment of your time and talent to the group and its members
Benefits of the True North Groups
The group provides a safe space to explore the professional/personal challenges you face.
You’ll learn many things as part of a True North Groups, including how to:
- Align with your unique purpose
- Meet or exceed your goals and objectives
- Empower yourself to create needed change
- Experience growth through transitions and challenges
- Use tools to enhance your self-awareness and self-management
Understanding the Enneagram and applying that knowledge in your personal and professional relationships will:
- Enhance your emotional intelligence
- Help you communicate more effectively
- Enable you to meet your professional goals
- Allow you to perform more effectively and efficiently at work
- Set the stage for greater overall success
Contact us to learn more or to join a True North Group.Find your True North