Helping people connect to ideas that expand their vision of who they really are and all that they can be
“Experience is a master teacher, even when it’s not our own.”
Helping people connect to ideas that expand their vision of who they really are and all that they can be. Deni Tato has a particular passion for helping highly capable, curious, and opportunity driven individuals to leverage their genius, realize their dreams, and build community and support amongst themselves. That is why Deni developed the Executive Inner Circle.
Growth through peer learning
Executive Inner Circle is a peer learning community. Peer learning is learning from others who share similar responsibilities, goals, problems, and opportunities. Each Circle is either exclusively male or female. Each member is chosen by Deni to create the most effective dynamic for the entire group. Each Circle is selected for the greatest diversity in business, thought, communication style, and life experience without competing scenarios. There are a maximum of 12 members in a circle.
Executive Inner Circle groups meet on a monthly basis for two hours. Group meetings focus on deepening our knowledge and application of the Enneagram. We address burning issues and share best practices, processes, business resources, as well as recommendations in a highly facilitated and effective environment. We operate like a board of advisors, creatively challenging and offering support to each other in an effort to move the needle and increase business outcomes. We also bring in subject matter experts where there is a common interest within the group.
Most importantly, confidentiality is foundation and core of Executive Inner Circle.
Circle members also meet with Deni Tato monthly engaging on strategies and issues better suited for individual discussion. In their hour-long 1:1 session, Deni and that circle member work on their particular business or personal challenges, creating clear goals and objectives, sharing tools for personal and professional growth, removing limiting barriers, and holding each member accountable to their stated and measurable goals.
- Possess high decision-making authority
- Have at least 10 years of business experience
- Have a strong desire to take your career to the next level
- Have the ability to be vulnerable, open, and honest with the other members
- Be able to make a strong commitment of your time and talent to the circle and its members
Benefits of the Executive Inner Circle
The circle provides a safe space to explore the professional/personal challenges you face.
You’ll learn many things as part of the Executive Inner Circle, including how to:
- Align with your unique purpose
- Meet or exceed your goals and objectives
- Empower yourself to create needed change
- Experience growth through transitions and challenges
- Use tools to enhance your self-awareness and self-management
Understanding the Enneagram and applying that knowledge in your personal and professional relationships will:
- Enhance your emotional intelligence
- Help you communicate more effectively
- Enable you to meet your professional goals
- Allow you to perform more effectively and efficiently at work
- Set the stage for greater overall success
Contact us to learn more or to join the Executive Inner Circle.